Fund supporting for Fieldwork in China
(1) Doctral/graduate students native with certificate of enrollment who has the need of Fieldwork with research papers among the topics of China's Politics, Economics, Social studies, Environment, NGOs, Religion, Rural Studies and Humanities.
(2) The fund is for supporting Fieldwork in China in the summer vacation (July 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016), the Fieldwork must last for at least 30 days.
2. Application Procedures
(1) Time：Sent your application by e-mail before May 31, 2016.
(2) Materials needed：
1. Application download link: http://goo.gl/LlU6Km
2. Reaserch Plan (below 5,000 words) download link: http://goo.gl/AGkfLs
3. Certificate of enrollment or a photocopy of student ID with certificate of enrollment on.
(3) The materials above must be sent by soft copy to email@example.com, with the title of "Application for support in Fieldwork -- Name" , the application can be comfirmed after recieving the Center's reply.
(4) The fund will be executed according to the listed approach（http://goo.gl/pQGvrT）, except for handing the report, the winners must follow the associated rules. If you are interested, please consult the rule listed.
3. Supporting Fund
(1) Supporting Amount：NT $20,000, 3 quotas are provided
(2) Delivering: The fund will be paid in two sections. the first half will be paid before Fieldwork, and the second half will be paid after haning in the report of Fieldwork accepted and participating achievement sharing conference.
(1) The list will be posted in the website of the Center by June 20, 2016, and will notice the winners.
(2) Organizer：Center for China Studies, NCCUhttp://cfcs.nccu.edu.tw/
Tel：02-29393091#67525 Mrs. Jiang