Call for 「Jade Project: The Enhancement of Published Potential Academic Papers」
1. The purpose of the activities: academic journals are researchers to show the results of the important stage. However, academic rookies who are engaged in academic work often do not have their doors and feel frustrated. In order to guide the young scholars on the road of publishing on the road step by step, steady progress, the National University of China mainland research center to host this project, can accompany the academic work of the novice, very confidently through the journal published in the difficult process, Its academic career.
2. The activities of the program: the plan to invite foreign outstanding scholars abroad, accompanied by academic rookie from the manuscript to modify, to select journals, and then to review the comments and so on, and gradually counseling participants to complete academic journals submission and publishing work.
3. The call for the period: now until May 30, 2017 only.
4. The call for the object: Bo master, postdoctoral researcher, teachers at all levels.
5. Call for Papers: Politics, Public Affairs, Regional Studies, China Research Related issues are preferred.
6. The way: interested participants please provide to contribute, the English manuscript 8000 words, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, letter title "Zhuo Yu project submission -ooo (name)". The winners will be notified by June 10, 2017, and will participate in the workshop on June 24, 2017, and will submit their contributions by September 30, 2017.
7. Contact: E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 02-29393091 # 67525. Please contact Miss Jiang.